One great way to connect with individuals at the forefront of progressive natural healthcare, and to keep clients up to date with my latest research, insights and tips, has been to set up my new instagram profile.
My posts will continue to be diverse, and have so far included:
· great recipes for feeding up beneficial bacteria in your gut
· important insights on the value of prebiotics – and why the low FODMAP diet can even be harmful in the long-run
· solo-eating tips on shopping for a health-boosting, diverse diet
· some of my favourite fermented food recipes
· interesting research on supporting the use of Microbiome Analysis in addressing the hormonal imbalances associated with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
· behind the scenes as part of the practitioner team at the Integrated Practice on Harley Street – where I offer Craniosacral Therapy as well as Microbiome Analysis.
Soon I plan to share some short videos covering information I have been teaching to complementary therapists about the gut microbiome, as well as exciting developments as I explore new ways to test which species you have in your gut microbiome and the more unique aspects of my craniosacral practice.
If you’re on Instagram, please do consider following me and spreading the word about pioneering healthcare, craniosacral therapy, and the exciting developments in the world of digestive health and the microbiome.