The microbiome and COVID webinar series – RECORDED
Available until 30 June
About the webinars
The live series has now sold out for Webinar 1.
Limited places are available for Webinar 3 live (with access to the recording of Webinars 1–2)
You will be sent the link to the recording which is available for 1 month from the live session
(Until 22 July)
The latest medical research indicates a likely role for gut bacteria in preventing the most severe symptoms of COVID19, and several of the groups at risk of severe COVID19 have a similar microbiome profile. This series of three webinars is for anyone wanting to understand recent research on COVID19 and the gut microbiome so they can make informed decisions about their diet to support microbiome health.
For more details, including webinar outlines, please see www.violasampson.com/webinars
• Webinar 1 includes an introduction to the gut microbiome and its role in health and disease as well as the current evidence on the role of the gut microbiome in COVID19.
• Webinar 2 includes an overview of the causes of microbiome imbalances, the gut microbiome’s role in immunity and inflammation, and the role of inflammation in the most dangerous COVID symptoms, as well as the changes in the gut microbiome associated with older age and food-based clinical trials on supporting microbiome health from middle age.
• Webinar 3 includes information on the relationship between the gut and lung microbiome, lifestyle considerations in nurturing a healthy microbiome, together with an exploration of the potential roles of probiotics in protecting us from severe COVID symptoms.
Each webinar concludes with clear steps to take that week to support a healthy microbiome balance now and in the future.
Registrants will receive a copy of all slides, fully referenced with the medical literature cited, as well as optional worksheets and information sheets. Each session last 1 hour, with around 45mins of presentation, followed by time for questions. Recordings will be available for registered participants, for one month after the webinar series has concluded.
A small number of discounted places are available for lower-waged frontline keyworkers and free places for BAME keyworkers. Please contact me for a booking code if you require one of these. Otherwise please consider selecting a ticket option that includes sponsoring discounted or free place to make more places available to people who need them.
About Viola Sampson BSc RCST BCST
Following an early career as a published medical research scientist, Viola has practised as a complementary healthcare practitioner for almost 15 years – specialising in chronic conditions and digestive health. She offers Microbiome Analysis using modern stool testing to tailor healthy eating advice to an individual's unique gut bacterial profile, and to prescribe targeted prebiotics and probiotics and lifestyle considerations to support overall health.
- Webinars 1–3 (recorded)£99£990£0
- Webinar 1 only (recorded)£35£350£0
- Webinars 1–3 + sponsored place£198£1980£0
- Webinars 1–3 + 25% discount£124£1240£0
- Webinars 1–3 + 50% discount£148£1480£0
- Webinars 2& 3 only£70£700£0
- Webinar 1 + sponsored place£70£700£0
- Webinar 1 + sponsored 25%£43.75£43.750£0